Latham Thomas: The Necessity of Sacred Spaces
Do you ever feel like you need to keep busy? That you need to rush rush rush, and keep on the move in order to get what you want? Chances are you are doing more harm than good.
We get lost in the rush of life sometimes, and what we really need to do is take a moment to ourselves. We are taught that as adults we need to stop playing, that it’s only for children. The truth is we need to take time out of our day to play, because that’s when we are the most creative.
Even companies in Silicon Valley have discovered the rewards of play and tapping into your inner self by setting up game rooms. We all need that time to ourselves to just let our brains do what they naturally want to do.
Take time every day to step away from technology and just let your mind wander. We all have a GPS inside of us that guides us to where we need to go. If we don’t take the time to check in with our intuition and creativity, we’re going to get lost and end up on the wrong path.
On this episode of Redefining Wealth we are joined by an amazing guest, Latham Thomas. Latham has studied and harnessed the power of our inner GPS. She joins us today to discuss what we need to do to make sure we are really listening to ourselves and going down the path to the wealth we want.
Download this episode today to learn how you can get in touch with your GPS and find the fulfillment you deserve.“We have to be mindful what we consume and what consumes us.” - Latham Thomas Click To Tweet
The Cliff Notes:
- We transform everything that is handed to us.
- A lot of people know what to say, that doesn’t mean they embody it.
- When you learn something, put it into practice.
- Let your intuition be your guide.
- There is a timeline of this life in this body.
- Check in with yourself constantly, like you do with your GPS in your car.
- Always think about the process about how you want to show up.
- If you don’t feel like doing it, just say no.
- Control what you allow in your space.
- You need to recharge yourself.
- Try everything and find the things that work for you.
- Give yourself time to play.
- A real break is taking yourself away from technology.
- Wealth is a birthright.
BUY: Own Your Glow by Latham Thomas
ENTER TO WIN:
Leave a comment with your big “Aha!” on this episode between Thursday, December 14th and Wednesday, December 20th as your entry to win our Inaugural Holiday Relaxation Gift Set from Redefining Wealth!
The Lynspiration Beauty & Bath set by Lyn Sisson-Talbert
Own Your Glow by Latham Thomas
Exponential Living by Sheri Riley
A beautiful candle by Alex Greenwood of Intuition.LA
Real Money Answers for Every Woman by ME, Patrice C. Washington
PLUS, you’ll get additional entries to win when you comment on the following episodes between Thursday, December 14th and Wednesday, December 20th . . .
A comment on each episode is an entry to win.
Winner announced on December 21st podcast episode.